Social Media

Address

Advanced Practice Management
7101 York Avenue South, Suite 300 Edina, Minnesota 55435-4407
Contact Us Today (952) 921-3360

Dental Team Training

dtt1You probably haven’t got time to micro manage things. Most dentists aren’t inclined to micro manage anyway. You want to do dentistry. So it’s great when systems are set up so the staff knows what to do, why they are doing it, how to do it and are accountable for results. We can help you set up the systems and some very simple techniques that will help you work with your staff to keep on top of the business end of things with minimal investment of your time. We feel that if you take 1%-2% of your time and resources for management, the other 98% can be twice as productive.

The productivity adds greatly to your profitability. The peace of mind is harder to measure!

You Name It, We’ve Dealt With It!

We are involved in the on-going management of over 250 Upper Midwest practices. Each month data on over $30,000,000 worth of dental activity hits our desk. Over the years we have helped our clients sort out personnel problems, make very smart moves when dealing with insurance companies and PPO’s, get a handle on their overhead, bring in more new patients and build quality practices.

Most importantly, we take an ethical approach to things. We do not pressure or manipulate our clients. We do not ask our clients to pressure or manipulate their patients. We aren’t canned and we don’t ask you to take a canned approach. We put you first just like you put your patients first. We know that successful practices focus on delivering the best possible care and experience for the patients and then busyness, profitability and other virtues of practice happen as a matter of course.

Ready To Talk About Your Situation?

The first step is a free, no-hassle, no-pressure consultation. Then, we will personalize a program to fit your needs and priorities.
Call (952) 921-3360 today!